With the development of heating technology, more and more people purchase a heated jacket for outdoor activities: skiing, biking, motorcycle riding, etc.
Venustas is a young and lively brand and has always been committed to bringing a warm and comfortable wearing experience to customers. Many people express their love for Venustas heated jacket. But some customers don’t know how to use Venustas heated jacket after purchasing. If you have the same confusion, here are the instructions for Venustas heated jacket.
Part 1: Introduction
How do heated jackets work?
Venustas heated jacket is fitted with heating pads on the lining of the jacket and is powered by portable batteries. The heating level of Venustas heated jacket can be adjusted by the button on the heated jacket.
How long do heated Jackets last?
The working time of the heated jacket is mainly determined by its battery. After being fully charged, the battery can work up to 8-9 hours on the low level, 6-7 hours on medium, and 3 hours on high.
The working time of the heated jacket is also affected by the heating element, maintenance, and washing ways.
Part 2: How to use Venustas heated jacket?
Step 1: Fully charge the battery.
You should fully charge the battery for the first time.
Step 2: Connect the battery and the heated jacket.
Please connect the battery and the heated jacket. You can see the power button on your heated jacket will flash 3s in red/white/blue light.
Notes: The heated jacket has different interfaces between 7.4V and 5V batteries.
For the 7.4V battery, between the 7.4V battery and the heated jacket is a DC interface.
For the 5V battery, the interface between the 5V battery and the heated jacket is a USB Output.
Step 3: Turn on the heated jacket.
You should press and hold the button for 3-5 seconds. The button will blink red light. This step is to preheat the heated jacket.
To save energy, the heated jacket will automatically adjust to medium heat (blinking white light) after 5 minutes of preheated time.
Then you can adjust the heating level by pressing the button. There have 3 heating levels of the heated jacket. High level in red light, medium level in white light, and low level in blue light.
Step 4: Turn off the heated jacket.
You should press and hold the button for 3-5 seconds until LED turns off when you want to power off the heated jacket.
Part 3: How to maintain Venustas heated jacket?
There are 2 parts to the maintenance of Venustas heated jacket, let’s see them one by one.
- You should fully charge the battery every three months to extend the battery life. It often takes 6-7 hours to be fully charged.
- Don’t expose the battery to liquids.
- Don’t disassemblethe battery.
- Avoid dropping the battery.
- Only wash the heated jacket in cold water.
- Remember to disconnect and remove the battery from the heated jacket before you wash it.
- Don’t use bleach when you wash it.
- If youwant to use machine washing, please use a laundry or mesh bag.
- Don’tdry clean the heated jacket.
- Don’t wringor twist the heated jacket after washing.
- Please store the battery where the temperature is 77±2°F (25±2°C).
- Please keep Venustas heated jacketin a dry and clean place.
- Please remember to unplug the battery if long time no use.
Now it’s your time to try! Follow this Venustas heated jacket instructions and start your journey.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com. We will solve the problem for you sincerely, quickly, and efficiently.
Here is the Venustas heated jacket user manual: