How to Fix Venustas Heated Jacket Not Working?
“It’s upset to find my heated jacket not working. I really like it and I don't know how to fix it.”
Venustas heated jacket is a winter clothing with comfortable lining and extraordinary heating system. You will feel a sense of unprecedented warmth when wearing it during winter days. But sometimes it troubles you when Venustas heated jacket cannot work, and you don’t know how to fix it. Well, don’t worry, you come to the right place. To address the issue of Venustas heated jacket not heating, the blog will list some situations and corresponding solutions.
According to different battery types, we will separately illustrate the situations and solutions.
Based on the customer feedback, we usually found that there is one situation leading to the problem of 5V battery heated jacket not working.
Situation (5V heated jacket ):
The power button does not flash in red/white/blue light when inserting the power cable into the port on the fully charged battery.
Please try to charge your phone with the fully-charged battery to see if the battery functions normally. If the phone can be charged, there might be something wrong with the clothing. If not, there might be some defects on the battery.
Compared with the 5V, there are more situations on 7.4V heated jacket given to its updates.
Situation (7.4V heated jacket ):
1. The power button does not flash in red/white/blue light when inserting the power cable into the port on fully charged.
2. The power button circularly flashed in red, white and blue light (or only red light) when inserting the power cable into the port on fully charged battery and the light quickly goes out. And it can’t work even if you press again.
3. The power button circularly flashes in red/white/blue light and the light quickly goes out. It still does/ circularly flashes in red light and the light quickly goes out when re-pressing the button in 3 or 4 seconds.
4. The display number of LCD (if the battery has an LCD) is 0 when inserting the power cable into the port on the fully charged battery.
5.The heated jacket can work but sometimes it will automatically turn off.
6. The battery LCD cannot display the power when inserting the USB cable. But the LCD would display nothing once unplugging the cable.
7. The power button cannot flash when a fully charged battery connect to the apparel. But it can flash when the cable doesn’t completely plug into the battery port.
8. At low level, the heating setting would be automatically in medium or high level.
The step 1 is to check the battery power. If there is not flashing charge level indicator light or number displayed on LCD, there might be something wrong with the battery. If there is, please go on the step 2.
The step 2 is to charge your phone with the fully charged battery to see whether the phone can be charged. If it cannot be, there might be something wrong with the battery. If it can be, please go on to the step 3.
The step 3 is to check the heated jacket. Please see whether the power button can flash 3s in red/white/blue light. If it can, please press and hold the power button for 3-5seconds to make sure the light can flash.
If it cannot, please re-plug the cable. If it still can’t, there might be something wrong with the clothing. Or you can set the clothing in high level for about 1 minute to make sure if there is an obvious sense of heat. If not, there might be some problems with the clothing.
Depending on how the issue is occurring, you can diagnose whether the problem is caused by battery or apparel. In above situations, you can contact our customer service via email (email@example.com) with detailed description and pictures or videos. And we will make a quick response and give you a satisfactory solution according to our Warranty policy.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Join our Group on Facebook to get more discount information on Venustas.
Read Venustas heated jacket manual:
Leave a comment