Choosing the right jacket for the snow-day activities is essential- perfect outerwear should keep you warm and dry while the snow might melt and you tend to sweat during sports time.
What Kind of Jacket Should You Choose for Outdoor Activities?
- Fabric with great breathability
- Slim cut that won't make you bulky
- Adopting modern technology
- High Performance and comfort
Heated Jackets with Water-resistant Feature
Electric jackets are the latest hot items amount outdoorsy people. Whether you are looking for a cozy jacket for snowy-day hiking or a warm yet fashionable overcoat for the morning commute, the water-resistant, heated electric jacket is all you need. The winter outerwear will give you protection while braving the biting wind and light rain or snow, as well as any other kind of brutal winter weather. In fact, if you are wearing one of the jackets, there will be no excuse for not getting out of the house!
What makes Venustas Heated Jacket So Unique?
- Self-heating technology Unlike the regular jacket, a self-heating jacket can provide additional warmth for you for up to 9 hours.
- Graphene heating elements Graphene is stronger than diamond and is the thinnest, strongest, and most flexible known material. It features remarkable electrical and thermal conductivity, damage-proof ability. The electric heated jacket takes a leap in preheat duration thanks to the great thermal conductivity. It will heat before you can notice it. Warmth spreads across your body in seconds.
- Lightweight and comfortable Ultra-thin heating elements add little weight to the clothing and allow the heat to get more closer to your core body.
This solid and wear-resistant jacket is the key for you to enjoy cold-weather outdoor games. With the damage-proof and water-resistant shell, it will protect you from the harsh snowy day and keep you warm and toasty all the time.
- The heated jacket for women adopts a special new silver mylar thermal lining, which is skin-friendly and soft.
- The exterior shell is made of water-resistant and windproof material, effectively bringing warmth and protection during winter.
- Four carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across the core body areas (left & right abdomen, mid-back, and waist).
Venustas Heated jacket Puffy (Unisex)
If you are looking for an item that you can wear when the temperature goes down and can be put in the backpack without occupying too much space, this unisex jacket is definitely your choice. Puffy and lightweight, it's an ideal jacket to be in your package. What's more, this self-heating outerwear for men & women comes with a brand new dual-control button! With the double switch, you can warm your back and front body separately or together.
- Dual Control 2 heat-control buttons can work separately or together to heat up your front body or back.
- 6 Graphene Heating Panels cover your pockets, left & right chests, back, and neck. The warmth of your core body and hands is assured.
- 3 Heating Levels This heated jacket for men and women features three heating levels, including L (8-10hrs), M (4-5hrs), H (3-4hrs). You can adjust the level to enjoy different warmth by pressing the button. BTW, you can also enjoy different levels of heat delivered to your back and chest at the same time by pressing the two buttons.
- Detachable Hood. Blowing wind can be a disaster for your head and ears. For better protection, this new vest comes with a detachable hood!
One jacket for all conditions! The hooded water-resistant shell and the inner fleece heated clothing can be worn together and separately. So whether you are heading on the winter adventure or you just want to stay at home, this all-purpose hooded jacket can meet all your needs wherever you are.
- 5 Graphene Heating Elements generate heat across the core body areas (left & right chest, left & right shoulders, mid-back).
- The Hooded Water-resistant Shell & Inner Fleece heated clothing can be worn together and separately.
- 3 Heating Levels for adjusting by pressing the button. (3-4hrs on high, 4-5hrs on medium, 8-9hrs on low heating setting).
Join our Group on Facebook to get more discount information on Venustas.
Read Venustas heated jacket manual: